Join the team from Cold Town Beer on a tour around our Microbrewery.
Cold Town House is a working bar and microbrewery so you will have exclusive access to see how this operates and follow the pipes from tank to tap. From brewing tank direct to your glass, beer doesn’t get any fresher than this! You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions to your brewing expert and learn all about how we take ingredients from Scottish farms and turn that into the beer you know and love.
- Includes a tour of Cold Town House led by one of our expert brewers
- Enjoy samples of brews, including Cold Town Lager, New England IPA and some of our seasonal brews
- Pour your own pint fresh from our tank
- Enjoy a Neapolitan pizza of your choice made in our restaurant
- Ask our expert brewer any questions you might have and learn all about how we take ingredients from Scottish farms and turn that into beer
Tour Dates & Times
Thursday 8th July 5.30pm
Saturday 17th July 1pm
Thursday 22nd July 5.30pm
Saturday 31st July 1pm
Thursday 5th August 5.30pm
Saturday 14th August 1pm
Thursday 19th August 5.30pm
Saturday 28th August 1pm
Additional tour dates will be coming soon. Please note that we currently have limited availability on our tours due to social distancing. Slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Tours can be booked by contacting [email protected]
The price is £30 per person which can be paid on arrival. Vouchers are also available.