Christmas times’ a comin’! We’re ready to start taking pre-bookings for December.
Our 2nd ever Christmas is as sure to be as exciting as the first. Grab your loved ones and come down Cold Town House to celebrate the festive season – we’ll be pouring your favourite pints and shaking our best cocktails the entire evening.
It’s no surprise that we’ll be following the Scottish Government’s Social Distancing Advice. Some key points of this are:
- The current maximum booking numbers are 6 people from 2 different households
- Time is allocated between all bookings to allow our team to thoroughly sanitise the area
- We have installed Perspex screens where we can for your safety and comfort (who doesn’t love a private booth?)
- If your booking needs to be cancelled due to a change in the Scottish Government’s advice or a lockdown then any deposits will be refunded
- Our full hygiene and safety policy can be viewed here
Our menu will be announced shortly. In the mean time we are now accepting pre-bookings; email [email protected] to pre-book today.